Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wow...a whole year!

Ok...so I haven't blogged in a little over a year. Bad Me. It also means that I haven't commented on anyone else's blog for that long...Really bad Me.

Let's see...news... My little sister had a baby boy last year, and I do follow his life quite closely through their blog. His name is Theo, and he will be one at the end of August...and his new brother or sister will be born sometime toward the end of January. Lots of babies in that part of the family.

One of my little brothers has 4 kids now, from the ages of 4-19. The other little brother has a little girl who is almost 2. One of my older brothers has a 17 year old daughter....and the other older brother has two kids, a boy age 9 and girl age 4. My Wonderful Husband (WH) on the other hand, has close to 20 nieces and nephews ranging from 12-mid 20's. That's a whole damn lot of kids!

My best friend from college has an almost 2 year old boy...who I also follow on Blogspot. He just got to go to Disney World for the first time.

With all these kids floating around, it is easy to get jealous and want some of my own...and with the perfect timing of the WH...we are now in discussions to adopt a teenager in a couple of years. WOW! We want to wait until he is out of school, and for a couple of other things to happen, but it is actually something we both want to do! Yea!!!

Keep us in thought and prayer as we discuss, research and move toward becoming parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home